Discover more… PADI Advanced Open Water Course
This adventurous course gives you the chance to broaden your horizons in five distinct areas of diving over the course of five adventure dives. Completed either over the course of one weekend or dive by dive, the advanced open water qualification provides you with another five supervised dives building confidence and fine-tuning diving skills.
At the end of the course, you will be qualified to dive to a depth of 30metres.
The adventure dives have to include Deep and Underwater Navigation, but there are plenty of choices for the remaining three dives – consider Peak Performance Buoyancy, Digital Underwater Photography, Search & recovery, Multilevel & Computer Diving, Underwater Naturalist and many more.
What’s more – your adventure can be credited towards the corresponding PADI Speciality Courses. Get in touch to find out more. Alternatively, you may apply for PADI Advanced Open Water by taking five PADI Speciality courses, in many cases dive 1 of a speciality is the same as the adventure dive.
- Five open water dives
- PADI Manual and Five knowledge reviews
- Age: 12+
- Cost: £325 per person (£292.50 for members)
- Available: See calendar, spaces must be booked
- Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver, Medical form to be completed before the session
- Next steps: PADI Rescue Diver, Specialities, Fun Dives, Dive Trips