First Aid training… when and where you need it
Available to divers and non-divers, this fun First Aid course gives you the confidence to deal with everything from household accidents to sudden illness. We can also teach you to specifically help infants and small children.
During the course you will learn to perform CPR, help a choking person, apply bandages and splint fractures, among other things. There is ample time to practice these skills too. In addition, you learn to give oxygen and use an automatic defibrillator.
Emergency First Response is the fastest-growing First Aid training organisation in the world. Its teaching practices and guidelines are based on the recommendations of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
At the end of the course you are a qualified First Aider. This course is also a prerequisite to completing the PADI Rescue Diver and further PADI courses.
Emergency First Response
- Primary care, secondary care and Automated Electronic Defibrillation
- Care for Children module available
- One day course, held at our classroom or wherever convenient
- Can be split over two evenings
- Cost: £125 per person (£112.50 for members) ,group rates available
- Available dates: See calendar or contact us to arrange an individual session