Joining a dive club is one of the best ways to keep diving! Deep Blue Scuba is a PADI dive club and training centre based in Edinburgh run entirely by volunteers who are very passionate about scuba diving. We offer plenty of opportunities for diving and training, as well as meeting people to dive with. Being able to dive with lots of other divers is good for your own diving and our club is able to support you as you develop as a diver. We think that this is important. That is why our members get the best rates on kit hire and guiding fees. To join, simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
We all enjoy getting together to talk about diving. We meet on the first Thursday of each month at the Froth & Flame bar on Morrison street from around 1830. If you haven’t joined us before, please visit their website for directions.
Joining the Deep Blue Scuba is a great way to find dive buddies, chat about diving and simply chat to like-minded people.
Deep Blue Scuba membership
- Annual Membership starts 1st April
- Cost: £60 for a full 12 months; £45 from 1st July; £30 from 1st October; £60 from 1st January (covers 15 months)
- Free use of DBS kit for two dives (one day) after joining OR a free DBS t-shirt (usual price £18)
- Members’ rates kit hire (on DBS Trips / Training only)
- Special member pricing on courses and trips
- 10% off retail goods at Edinburgh Diving Centre (excludes cameras and cylinders)
- Free pool sessions, incl. kit hire – subject to availability
- Allocation of an appropriately experienced buddy. For newly qualified divers this means diving with a PADI Instructor or Divemaster until you are comfortable.